Saturday, April 2, 2011

Meet my Bicolano Friends

Right after Bagasbas beach, I just had a quick shower at home, changed clothes and I hurriedly went to Kenji's house. Kenji was my classmate back in high school. He invited us for an early dinner at their place to celebrate his post birthday and his graduation in Ateneo. 
Congratulations KENNETH JAMES LEE BORILE!
{L-R: Pauie, Me, Kenji, Ading, Angela, Macky}


And I finally met Pauie and Angela (Kenji's nobya).

I really don't want to miss this event. Because through out the years, since high school, Kenji always throw out a party on his birthday and I'm always absent because of some different valid reasons. :( At least I made this 2011. Thanks for the dinner pretty boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one. So don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...