Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fairy God Mudra

FAIRY TALE. That was the theme of her party. I attended Jamie Lou's birthday, as she celebrated her 18th year in the world. Yeah, I still attend debuts, even I'm 21. Actually, her kuya was my classmate in high school.
Before this invitation came, she already announced her party in facebook. I got really excited, because it has a theme, that means I can dress up differently. Not just like simple cocktail dresses.
I went with my sister and we are both in 18 fairies. I gave her a polka dot dress from M&DJ. If you are curious what does it looks like. Click HERE. I choosed that dress because Jamie Lou reminds me of Tricia Gosingtian. Naks! She also have a tumblr account. Follow her. http://jamielouborile.tumblr.com/

So lets move to the party proper. 
Kenneth (Jamie's kuya), Burft, Pauie and Me
My sister Donna and Melissa
Corset top, SM Department Store. Floral Skirt, Ukay-Ukay. Clogs, CMG. Bag, Old Navy.

XOXO



1 comment:

  1. pretty floral skirt! nice ukay ukay catch! :)

    Btw, please join my giveaway :)
    http://bit.ly/rWuYJt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one. So don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...