Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lana Del Rey for H&M



Even though there's no H&M in Philippines, this news is really exciting. Lana Del Rey's voice is really amazing plus her songs are not too mainstream. And look at her face, the shape of it, the Bardot's like eyes, the bee stung lips. She's beautiful, glamorous, and different that's why I love her!

A Mulberry bag named after her wasn't enough. After seeing her on some magazine editorials. Lana is really a fashion favorite, she's now the new face of a Sweden high-street store H&M. The moment I saw that news in Instagram, I got so happy because the singer and the brand are my favorites. She has been shooting for the campaign in New York wearing key pieces for the next season, that's fall/winter 2012.  I've read that the collection's mood is very LA noir. Modern and feminine woman with soft attitude. Curves and waist are very important in autumn silhouette. Oooh I'm happy to hear that. Then colors include powder tones and accessories in wine red.

I hope I can get any from the collection, even one piece. It's not a collaboration with a great designer so I'm hoping. 




5 comments:

  1. OMG! I love Lana Del Rey too! It's good that she's collaborating with H&M! :)

    kweshiedoodles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks so high fashion! perfect for H&M
    btw- come drop by my blog if you have time,
    and maybe follow each other if you like. I would love
    to have more filipina blogger friends :)

    http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm really excited to see more of her with h&m:) she's really unique.
    and thanks for the comment you left on my blog:) you're so right. everytime when i don't know what to wear i just can't find any basics in my closet.... frustrating:)

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that this is really exciting! She's well and truly making her mark on the fashion world - plus she's so beautiful and unique!

    Lovely blog :)

    -Good Wear Day-

    Lois x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's incredibly gorgeous. Really.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one. So don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...