Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy 18th Birthday Dr. SM!

We went to our friend or ex neighbor's birthday party. Held at Fernwood Gardens last Saturday night.
I love attending events like this, where you can dress up formally.

 My sexy sister, she's wearing Randy Ortiz X Kashieca.
CHEERS everyone! :)
Fernwood Gardens looks so magical. The party was filled of doctors from different places and politicians from Camarines Norte.

I just bought the whole outfit that day, except for the belt.
I'm wearing dress from Forever21, black pumps from Aldo, and black belt from my Mama's closet, a hand me down.

The feather print of the dress caught my eyes. I'm really into prints and colors right now.
Me with Shirmagne, she looks like a princess, so cute!
Chit chat with Ciara regarding about getting into med school. HAHA


And after that, I went to Eivissa Superclub to have a few drinks.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one. So don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...