Wednesday, April 13, 2011

1ST DAY: Touchdown Singapore

I travel to Singapore with my mom and Joyce.
Oh yeah I'm so excited, April 9, our fist day. 
 Outside the Durian like theatre called Esplanade.
They have so many beautiful architectures in Singapore. 

 Check out my sister's very classic Sonia Rykiel quilted backpack.

After a long long day of walking in River Trail, I felt so much pain on my legs and feet. My shoes was not that comfortable, maybe because its new. But I really enjoyed the sight seeing. I love their solid block ice cream with biscuit, and I wanna try it again. And I got a lot of photos, thanks for the good light sun.

Prima Donna Flats
Forever21 Tanktop
Thrifted Navy Blue Blazer
Herbench Jeans
Generic Black Bag
Forever21 Sunglasses


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one. So don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...