Thursday, April 14, 2011

2ND DAY: City Tour + Sentosa

I bought this Plains&Prints at 50% off last January this 2011. The time I saw that in their mannequin, I'm already sure to myself that I will buy it. Because I know brights will be nice this summer.
But I didn't know that color blocking, and PINK+ORANGE will be a big thing!
Ooooh, I think I can feel or predict some of the upcoming trends. :)
L-R: Jil Sander, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Sass & Bide (all from SPRING 2011 - RTW)
via style.com


On the morning, we had a city tour riding a bus. We went to river trail again, next was the place where you can see a lot of GEMS, then Orchid Garden, last stop, drop by in Little India. 
 Sister Joyce wearing some prints on prints with bright pink flats.

After lunch, we decided to hit Sentosa.

Killing time in Starbucks, Sentosa. While waiting for Songs of the Sea 8:40PM show.

Plains&Prints Dress
CMG Clogs
Generic Black Bag
Forever21 Sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one. So don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...