Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Maundy Thursday

I'm back in Bicol again for the Holy Week. Our university gave us 5 days off to school. Oh yeah, another vacation for me.
Every year, we always spent Thursday of Holy week at my Lolo and Lola's house (father side) in Talisay, Camarines Norte.

 

1. Penitensya, there was a lot of man who joined the public penance every year. Since I was little.
2. Me, feeling pretty under the sun.
3. Beautiful flowers from my Lola Estela's garden. She really loves plants and flower ever since. 
4. Cactus, for me they're amazing.
5. Kwentuhan with Lola and bro, while drinking soda. I told them it should be a tea party. The setting was perfect for it, very relaxing.
6. Haha, I just saw it when I hyper extended my neck. I find it cute, It was like a couple watching the sky. OMG, I'm kinda weird lately!! Am I in love? Tsk tsk

It's my birthday tomorrow. It's Black Friday! I hope everything will be nice. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one. So don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...