Saturday, April 23, 2011

TWENTYONE

 Yesterday was a Good Friday, but it doesn't mean that I can't be happy or celebrate my special day. We celebrated my 21st birthday in Chef Mama. It's a newly opened restaurant here in Daet, Camarines Norte, Bicol Region.
The place was so beautiful! We seated at the lagoon pavilions. Its peaceful and relaxing. 
Kuya Jason and Ate Cocoy doing some wacky jump shot when we arrived.

 Order time!! The menu book was so big, big like a wedding album. It was full of delicious dishes, and the pictures will make you crave and you will be delighted to go back and try the other viands.
 Here are some of what we ordered. Baked Tahong, Big Pla-pla, Cordon Bleu, Tinumok, etc. Their prices are very reasonable. I'm surely will go back in there.

  BLOW TIME. I'm maarte, I want a cake for my birthday. Sayang ang wish noh! I had decadent chocolate cake from Caramel Bakeshop.
Guess what I wished for. :)


Zara Basic Dress
Vintage Hickok Belt from Mama
Oro Nero Platform Clogs from CMG



2 comments:

  1. awww! i'm craving that food! will surely visit that place when i get back to Daet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations girly! This looks like a grand birthday dinner <3 And you looked great!

    You have a new follower :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one. So don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...