Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Prints + Nightingale

I attended my friend Melissa's late birthday celebration last Sunday at Chilli's, Tomas Morato wearing this. Print on print is my favorite right now. As a person like me who doesn't love to accessorize (or "lazy to pile some accessories"). This is a perfect pair, I feel alive on it!
And oh, check out my new handbag. It's a faux Givenchy Nightingale! I really want this bag because of its classic and simple design. I've been seeing it on Hollywood celebrities hand like Olsen twins, Ashley Tisdale, Khloe Kardashian, Nicole Richie, etc. BONGGA!!
( Blue Sheer Ukay-ukay top, Forever21 Skirt, CMG Clogs, Givenchy Nightingale Bag)


And this is what happened next in Chili's. BUSOG!! Thanks for the treat Mel. :) Belated happy birthday. I miss you a lot. xx
NOM.NOM.NOM.

Happy blogging, I really miss doing this. I hope I can be updated like before.
:)



3 comments:

  1. Loving your outfit specially the skirt n bag x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. print on print <3 plus i love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one. So don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...