Tuesday, September 13, 2011

TRANCE TILL DAWN


Hello everyone! I know, I've been gone in blogging since school started. This semester has been so busy for me, since I'm a graduating student. Limited time for me and my photographer (aka my sister). I'll try to be back again because I really miss doing this.

So here I am, sharing with you what I did last Saturday night with my beautiful girls. 
 (L-R: Regine, Hannah, Apple, Riza, and Me) 

We went to this club named TIME Manila, located in Makati Ave., Makati City. It was formerly the Government Bar. Just in front of A.Venue.
The DJ's play super cool trance and house music that will take you dance the night away.

Spot me on the dance floor! :P

And hey, Kath is back from Australia again. We really missed her! Howdy BB? :))
 

You can visit Time Facebook page HERE. And check their events. DJ Nick Warren is coming this September 16, 2011 for their grand lunch. Buy your discounted tickets now guys.

Photos by: Luther Abcede // https://www.facebook.com/shizoboi



1 comment:

  1. I love your hair and your dress here, you're the prettiest :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one. So don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...