Friday, December 30, 2011

BANG! Charice on Preview


BANG! This is Philippines' Style Bible explosive before the year ends. No need for fireworks or firecrackers, Charice Pempengco really rocks this January-February 2012 cover for Preview Magazine. I decided to stop  buying this magazine a few months ago, but for this kind of cover, I think I really couldn't stop myself from getting my own copy of this issue. I love the colors that was used, so Barbie-ish.
Charice is not my favorite, but she amazed me of her talent. She is very famous around the world. With her first name, you already know who she is.

P.S.* I just noticed that there's something wrong with her left jaw. The corner of it is too sharp. Photoshop editing not finished yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one. So don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...