Friday, December 23, 2011

How to pronounce Proenza, YSL, Comme des Garcons, etc

Proper pronunciation videos of clothing line names made me laugh so hard. As I saw Bryanboy blogged about this, I listen to it one by one. I'm literally laughing all by my self. They are like drunk, gay, drag queen and clueless on what they are saying. 
I'll just post what's the funniest for me. :))

How to pronounce Proenza Schouler
Ano daw? ASO?! Princess Chihuahua!!



Yves Saint Laurent
 Contestant #22  from  Salavalatala Fazalamagana.


Comme des Garcons
My sitsit pa? Cum De Carcat de Carwhey....Psstt!


Gorgio Armani
Jeojatito Amateetoui..... Jemajteeto H'amatigtoouii... Jemateeto Matut.


Salvatore Ferragamo
Bakla, tama na!  Salavalatala Fazalamagana.


Prada
The Devil wears BLWEMFALDMDSIEMDSFSDFSMMASEEEE­EEEEADJSCX


WTF! :))


Bvlgari
Whoah, sounds like a pervert DOM. 


Gucci
Ask your girlfriends if they want "gugthain gee" bag. For sure they will slap you in the face. :))


Dolce & Gabanna
Nye nye mo rin!! :P


Chanel
Lasing ka noh? San ka uminom?! "Yeah! Sa Chino, Sachin noh! Sa chinol!


Hermes
Mr. Her Me SSSS?



Givenchy
I want a Chochonco Nightingale Bag!!


LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one. So don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...