Friday, May 25, 2012

Rooster Chic


 
 ROOSTER. That's what I thought of myself when I saw my shots in the laptop. I know I am a woman, so I should be a hen. But no, just for this post please, I'm the rooster in the middle of the farm. Maybe because I compare my maroon jeggings that I got from Greenhills Tiangge to "palong" or cockscomb and my sheer stripes peter pan collar top from Crossings as the feathers.
If you guys are just wondering. I'm back in my beautiful town Daet, Camarines Norte. You can't see any bukid around Metro Manila now a days. And sorry for the sweaty forehead. It's so hot in the Philippines!



5 comments:

  1. ..Hi Diana, ur looking awesome yeah..i just found u commenting on Ms. Laureen's blog and on lookbook of course. I joined ur blog hopefully you will join mine. Thank u..

    http://iwannahavelookbook.blogspot.com/
    differentchainsoflife.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Rooster inspired ensemble!
    Love your sheer top.
    Simply sexy! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one. So don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...