Thursday, April 4, 2013

BLACK WHITE VERTICAL STRIPES


Top: OntheDot OnlineShop / Skirt: Forever 21 / Heels: Mango / Bag: Celine / Watch: Michael Kors / Sunnies: Divisoria

Congratulations to my sister Donna who graduated last Tuesday at University of Santo Tomas with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Managerial Accounting. We are so proud of you baby! Ang galing galing mo talaga. Yeah, she's the bunso (youngest) in the family and the baby is now a monster, right? 

This is what I wore during my sister's graduation ceremony. I just want to wear something simple so I choose my new basic black and white Zara inspired top and it really compliment her uber chic red dress from Miss Selfridge. I will be her photographer that day so I keep my heels low with this 2 inches nude Mango heels.


3 comments:

  1. Love the stripes, D! :) You and Donna look so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot Chic in stripes! Pretty!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the comment! I love your bag and great style:) keep in touch!


    xx pauline
    classycroissant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one. So don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...