Sunday, June 16, 2013

PURE NEUTRALS

Crossover Sheer Blouse: OntheDot OnlineShop / Khaki Pants: Gap / Ankle Strap Heels: Mango / Gold Watch: Michael Kors

Just pure neutrals and some cute pastel colored birds on my sheer top. This is what I wore yesterday at the mall to buy what I'm lusting for a long time. Yes, I already bought the New Balance 574 and I'm satisfied. Yey! I will give them a spin soon and will show you here in my blog. But right now, they're just resting under my bed where I put all my shoe boxes. I also visited the salon for some hair cut because this kind of very long hair is so hard to manage now. So on my next post, you will see then my kinda shorty hair, but not too short. But if you're following me on instagram (@dianadebelen), maybe you have already seen it. 



10 comments:

  1. You're so pretty and payat here Ate D!

    xx, Jamie of Spotlight on Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome in neutrals. I'm so jealous--not a girl who can pull of neutrals hahaha.

    Cheers from Jakarta,
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE the shoes, there's nothing like the perfect pair of neutral heels!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look. That top is lovely. x

    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyy sweety! you look absolutely fabulous <3 i love everything about this outfit and would definitely wear it too:) this outfit would be so "me" hihi

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a little toned down compared to the other outfits that you've worn before but it suits you!

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  7. great look and great hair. hahaha so natural.

    http://adhiwahyudi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look, the blouse is so pretty!

    Jessica

    jessicaannie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love this neutral outfit. These heels are super hot!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one. So don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...