Monday, February 14, 2011

Heels to City

Last Sunday, and it was time to dress up again. Sunday is the only day I'm not in white uniform (what medical students usually wear). 
So, I'm really excited with the summer season, and it was sunny that day, I decided to wear this bright top from Plains&Prints that I got from their sale, pair with my Paperdoll skinnies and buckle up in my new CMG platforms. Haha!! I felt like I was in LA la land again. :P


Ofcourse, my cute sister! Wore my new heart shaped-sunnies because it was the day before Valentines.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

After mass, we headed up in Trinoma Mall and had lunch at our favorite restaurant, NORTH PARK! As usual, we ordered Chow Mien (Guisado), Broccoli Flowers w/ Oyster sauce, Boneless Honey Lemon Chicken, Sweet and Sour Lapu-Lapu and Yang Chow rice. 
And did a little shopping and grocery for what we need in our apartment.
Time to buy a new shower net sponge. The pink ones captured my eyes. :)

I like to get them all!! Because I have a thing with cute small stuff even if it's non sense. But these, I think are all useful. Don't worry, I didn't get any, cause my Mama will just get mad at me.

Hope everyone had a good day yesterday like mine. 
HAPPY CARDIAC DAY EVERYONE!! ;-)

xx D

1 comment:

  1. oh D! i'd love to spend a Sunday with you in Manila! hope to go and visit you soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one. So don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...