Wednesday, February 16, 2011

SURPRISE JT!!

With the birthday boy, JT. 
JPang Crew
 Last night, we surprised Justin, my friend since grade school, for his 20th birthday at his place. 
His college friends are the one who really planned the party. I've met some of his friends in college last 2009, on his 18th birthday in Dolce. Kristine (the mastermind) texted me few days before if I'm game with it. Because I really love Justin Torres, I said I'm in without any hesitations.
  His UST friends joined force with us (childhood friends), so more more FUN. 
Hope you had a blast JT!! We love you. :)

2 comments:

  1. aww! wish my friends would surprise me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I think I met your JT before. Gave them tickets to fashion week I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one. So don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...