Monday, March 7, 2011

Francise Dominique's 21st Birthday

That name is a girl, okay? HAHA. That is Nikki Panotes! :)
Well, we're classmates during Kindergarten in Little Sunbeam. I still remember that she have this Polly Pocket castle and I always borrow it to sharpen my pencil.


Last Saturday night, she celebrated her birthday with us at Fiamma.
Ugh, spell KNOCKED OUT. Its D-I-A-N-A! Sorry guys I passed out.
Lesson learned, you should really eat properly before you drink.


I saw Laureen Uy of Break My Style for the first time that night also. I'm just curious on her before, because I only see Liz on some events. She's cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one. So don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...