Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Monica's 18th Birthday

April Joy and Monica


HAPPY 18th Birthday Monica Rizza Sayson!!
Celebrated last Sunday at Banapple, Il Terrazo, Tomas Morato.

Monica is a friend of my sister Joyce, one of her best friend. She's from Bicol too. Joyce's group of friends are my friends also, so I'm included on her celebration. Since I'm 2-3 years older than them, I'm their "Ate Diana". 
We used to be housemate here in our apartment. She is a very jolly person, smart girl, good in singing, and one thing funny about her, she didn't know how to pretend.

I miss you Monica. Thank you for the treat! Til next time. :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one. So don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...