Friday, May 20, 2011

Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2011 | Saturday

I'm a full time student during weekdays. Because of my busy life with my summer class, I only have weekends to attend PFW this 2011. 
Even though I'm tired and stressed out because of school stuff, I really push myself to prepare and go to SMX, alone! Yes, I can go there solo. I knew I can see or bump into someone I know.
Luckily, I saw Jeca and Kim, friends from College of Saint Benilde and some of their friends.

L-R: Me, Angely, Jeca, Kim, and Deanne. Oops, Cecil is missing.
Thanks for the company guys! 
Late comer, so I just stood at the back.
Spot the not! Everyone or all of the media are wearing neutrals. HAHA
Had dinner at Mangan, gosh, we are all starving that time. And we got disappointed with the Sinigang na Baboy. It should be called Sinigang na taba. Fortunately, they served another bowl and it got better. Thank you!
Check out the unused invites through out the week. Sayang! But I like the color combination when you spread it out like a fan. Cute hues. 

Thrifted Purple Top
Thrifted Neon Yellow Pleated Skirt
CMG Sandals
Liz Claiborne Bag



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one. So don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...